Fire Suppression Systems
Available in stock
A data center infrastructure may include:
- Networking equipment, such as routers or switches
- Security, such as firewall or biometric security system
- Storage, such as storage area network (SAN) or backup/tape storage
- Data center management software/applications
It can also include non-computing resources, such as:
- Power and cooling devices, such as air conditioners or generators
- Physical server racks/chassis
- Internet backbone
Fire suppression systems are used to extinguish or prevent the spread of fire in a building. Suppression systems use a combination of dry chemicals and/or wet agents to suppress equipment fires.
There are no reviews yet.