Online UPS for Data Center 20kVA
- Three phase in and out system, compatible with utility of 380/400/415V, 50/60Hz
- Online double conversion, offering load with best power quality
- Support all kinds of load, high overload capability
- Fully digital control with three DSPs including IGBT rectifier, inverter, charger
- Digital circulating current control technology, increasing the parallel reliability
- Wide input voltage window, compatible with different utilities
- Green power technology, high input power factor, low current THD, high efficiency
- Intelligent battery management, extending battery lifetime
- Intelligent self-diagnose function, all kinds of fault protection, large capability of history record storage.
- Full front maintenance, saving space.
- Redundant design of power model fans, increasing the system reliability
- Modularized design of subsystem, convenient field maintenance
- High MTBF(mean time before failure)(>200,000h), low MTTR (mean time to repair)(<0.5h)
- Large LCD display, friendly human machine interface
- Configured with top and bottom cable connection
- Parallel up to 6 units.
- All kinds of options include main back feed protection, bypass back feed protection, battery leakage protection, battery start kit,
- output isolation transformer and lighting protection kit
Online UPS for Data Center 20kVA is an uninterruptible power supply incorporating double-conversion technology. Three phase UPS offers advanced technology that increase performance and reliability three high speed with completed digital control fully ensure high quality of power supply, high input power factor makes UPS green energy saving power. The double-conversion principle eliminates all mains power disturbances. A rectifier converts the alternating current from the socket outlet to direct flow. This direct current charges the batteries and powers the inverter.
- MST Series (10-120kVA)
- 10kVA to 120KVA
- Online Double Conversion
- Part Number: MST-Pro 20T
Product Catalogue: http://epi-ups.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/04/EPI-Catalogue-2018.pdf