Optimal Technology Ltd is the SIP Trunking Solutions provider for end users or customers in Bangladesh. SIP trunking is a way to deliver telecommunication voice and media services over the Internet. VoIP phone system or PBX that supports SIP, then SIP trunking can be a means of delivering high quality, reliable digital voice services for your business.
Best SIP Trunk Solutions Provider:
VoIP enables you to get phone service through the Internet versus getting it from your local phone company. We provide inbound access to on-demand voice services delivered via Session Initiation Protocol (SIP). Each of our DID numbers can be assigned to any SIP URI and carry any number of simultaneous inbound and outbound calls with the purchase of additional trunks. We call this your concurrent call capacity.
- Delivers mobility, unified communications (UC) and collaboration services
- Enhanced call routing and instant messaging
- HD voice and video
- Comprehensive web portal for end users and administrators
- Supports “bursting” for periods of high volume without call-blocking
- Works with all-IP PBXs, PBX IP interfaces and Integrated Access Devices (IADs)
- Automatic failover, load balancing and remote office capabilities
- SIP connect compliant
SIP Trunking Solutions:
As businesses move away from traditional TDM-based phone systems to an all-IP environment, they will need to embrace SIP trunking as the standard for voice and multimedia communications. This need will only intensify as older phone systems reach end-of-life and require replacement.
- Increases revenue opportunities from high-value business communications
- Enables network operators to enter geographic regions outside their normal serving areas
- Reduces reliance on expensive TDM infrastructure
- Business customers can realize large cost savings
- Tested for interoperability with leading IP-PBX vendors, SIP mediation devices and UC providers
- Configuration guides for certified IP-PBXs saves time during provisioning and installation
SIP trunking is provided by SIP providers